Monday, July 27, 2009

end of week 6 reflection

This was by far the most difficut week for me. Power Points, Screencasts, and Voicethreads!

I always felt a little behind the times because I did not know how to do a power point, but I really had no need to before. My school really doesn't have much in the way of technology and I had no way of showing them, so I never invested time learningTHis year, we are all supposed to have ELMO's and projectors, so I am considering buying a new laptop (which after the past week, I need) so I can incorporate more media into my presentations this year.

Screencasts were also fun. I will be using that skill at a coming inservice and can see using it for students as well.

Voicethread- wow. It's like an interactive powerpoint. I would like to use this but am not sure if it will really be possible since not all of my students have internet access. Definately something I am going to keep in mind and try to think of a way to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment